Again, my intention is never to slander or misrepresent a restaurant’s business or name; however, the people need to know the truth about an establishment before spending their hard earned money somewhere. Below are just a few reasons why Currylicious received such a low rating and I predict will close in less than 12 months (and that’s being generous) unless they make some drastic changes.
- still has pieces of old ownership that make it look like an old Chinese or Japanese restaurant with wood trimmings
- extremely slow service with one server for the entire restaurant
- poor communication between server and kitchen as the backend cook had to come to our table and double check what we ordered
- no music...at all
- remainders of plastic coverings on their chairs as if they were just shipped to the restaurant
- plastic picnic cloth as table cover beside the buffet line
- NO alcohol at the bar
- used one pitcher of water to serve all tables with no ice
- long wait for refill of beverages
- When given initial feedback, Azim spoke over my friend and I, did not allow us to complete a thought, began to get speak loudly and passionately, and became very defensive over small critiques we made of the overall experience. This showed his arrogance, lack of listening skills, and closed-mindedness to critisism and change.
- In addition his defense to lack of service was because my colleague was his friend and he’s supposed to understand that the other customers come first, even though it was my first visit and he knew I was a critic. Very contradicting!
1 diamond out of 7 diamonds for the authenticity of the food and that it is family owned and operated. However no more credit can be awarded to this place for the simple reasons above.
Turmeric may be the most effective nutritional supplement in existence. Many high quality studies show that it has major benefits for your body and brain.
Here are the top 10 evidence-based health benefits of turmeric. Tumer is what gives curry its yello color. For thousands of years, India has also used tumeric as a smedicindal herb and has been known to have medicinal properties.These compounds are called curcuminoids, the most important of which is curcumin.
Curcumin is the main active ingredient in turmeric. It has powerful anti-inflammatory effects and is a very strong antioxidant.