Below are the qualities and position description required by each ambassador.
- Embody a high standard of class and etiquette
- Must have great communication and interpersonal skills
- Be organized and on time
- Should be able to retain information well and be able to speak intelligently on company’s mission and purpose
- Needs to have a great grasp of common sense and tact for large events and in the presence of well-known guests
As a certified ambassador of The Classy Critic, each person will have the opportunity to be at high profile events around the Metro Atlanta and various other cities. These individuals are not required to be available for all events; however, each ambassador is required to attend at least 4 events during their 12 month term. The prestige of this organization should be represented at each event and not compromised. The ambassadors should have pride in this society and take it as a serious matter. During the training process, you will be taught basic information about the company and should be able to speak intelligently on this information when in public representing The Classy Critic.
Each ambassador will have the opportunity to be The Classy Critic’s representation based on availability. An interview process will be conducted to choose the set group of pioneer ambassadors. The ambassadors will service as communication to their point of contact and the lead event coordinator. Ambassadors should be following direction at all times and not be out of designated site.
The ambassadors will be provided any materials needed for events. Every 2 weeks will be conference call meeting to discuss events and availability.
- Professional photography
- Complimentary admission to events
- Business cards for each ambassador
Application Fee: $25 due with cover letter and resume